PyCom WiPy 2.0
- Product Code: AF3338
- Location: X187
- Availability: Out Of Stock
R670.00 (price excl. VAT)
PyCom WiPy 2.0
The PyCom introduces the WiPy 2.0, which is a tiny MicroPython enabled WiFi & Bluetooth IoT development platform. With a 1km WiFi range, state of the art Espressif ESP32 chipset & dual processor, the WiPy is all about taking the internet of things to the next level. Create and connect your things everywhere... Fast!
Other WiFi boards are available & you might think, "yet another platform...", but guess what? It's not. All Pycom boards run Python & that works just like the Python you are used to working with, on a PC. The learning curve is minimal. Simply put, PyCom boards are all about Python & the internet, but with rocket fuel. PyCom has informed us that version 2.0 of this board's DC-DC converter does not go into deep sleep mode. They'll be redesigning the hardware in the future.
NOTE: This board does not come assembled & does not include headers. It also does not include an expansion board.
- Dimensional Sizes At 42.3mm x 20.0mm x 3.0mm
- Weights 3.5g
- -40° To 80° Operating Temperature
- Espressif ESP32 Chipset
- Dual Processor + WiFi Radio System On Chip
- Additional ULP-Coprocessor That Can Monitor GPIOs, The ADC Channels, etc.
- 8x12 Bit ADC Analog Channels
- Up To 24 GPIO
- 2 x UART, 2 x SPI, I2C, I2S, & Micro SD Card
- 3V3 Ultra Low Noise Switching Regulator
- RGB Heart Beat LED
- High Performance SMD Antenna
- 32MBit Flash Memory
- Powerful CPU, BLE, & State Of The Art WiFi Radio
- 1km Wi Range
- MicroPython Enabled, The Linux Of IoT For Fast Deployment
- Fits In A Standard Breadboard (With Headers)
- Ultra-Low Power Usage, Which Is A Fraction Compared To Other Connected Micro Controllers
- Hardware Floating Point Acceleration
- Python Multi-Reading
- 1 x PyCom WiPy 2.0