Camera For BPI Zero - OV5640 Chipset
- Product Code: BPI-OV5640
- Location: A1
- Availability: In Stock
R289.00 (price excl. VAT)
Camera For BPI Zero - OV5640 Chipset (CSI - Camera Serial Interface)
The OV5640 camera is fully supported by the Banana Pi series of Linux boards including the Banana PI M2 Zero. It connect directly to the CSI (Camera Serial Interface) interface on the board. The Camera Serial Interface (CSI) is a specification of the Mobile Industry Processor Interface (MIPI) Alliance. It defines an interface between a camera and a host processor. The latest active interface specification is CSI-3 which was released in 2012.
- Active array size: 2592 x 1944
- Max Current: 140 mA
- Standby Cuurent: 20 μA
- Output formats: 8-/10-bit RGB RAW output
- Lens size: 1/4"
- Lens chief ray angle: 24°
- Input clock frequency: 6 ~ 27 MHz
- Resolution: 1080p: 30 fps, 720p: 60 fps<
- 1 X Camera For BPI Zero - OV5640 Chipset