The ESP-01 is Wi-Fi serial transceiver module based on ESP8266. The SOC has Integrated TCP/IP protocol stack. It is TTL serial communication interface and its parameters can be set by AT command. It is widely used in networking, smart home project when it is connected to the wifi router. It can be used for remote monitoring of home appliances, bedroom temperature and humidity, controlling home appliances and smart car by the mobile phone.
USB to ESP-01 adapter module has CH340G USB to TTL driver IC onboard, so you can easily use your computer to do ESP-01 functional debugging.
- Working voltage: 4.5~5.5V (On-board 3.3v LDO Regulator)
- Working current: 240mA(Max.)
- Serial port baud rate: 115200 (default), can be modified to other values by AT command
- Serial communication format: 8N1
- Antenna Type: Built-in PCB antenna is available
- Wireless Network Mode: station / softAP / SoftAP + station
- Wireless criteria: 802.11 b / g / n
- WIFI @ 2.4 GHz, support for WPA / WPA2 security mode
- It is very easy to design projects by AT command
- Applications: Home automation, sensor networks, industrial wireless control, smart car
- Instructables Article - Arduino
- SeedStudio Article
- Datasheet form Nurdspace
- CH340G Driver Download
- Mechanical Diagram
- AT Commands
- 1 x ESP-01
- 1 x TTL Convertor
- Brand: Generic
- Product Code: ESP-01-KIT
We ship free of charge between branches to complete your order.
R98.00 (Inc Tax: R112.70)