Arduino CNC shield V3 - 4 Axis - GRBL 0.8C Compatible
The Arduino CNC Shield makes it easy to get your CNC projects up and running in a few hours. It uses opensource firmware on Arduino to control 4 stepper motors using 4 A4988 Stepper drivers, with this shield and the Arduino you can build all kinds of robotics or CNC projects including CNC routers,laser cutters and even pick&place machines.
- GRBL 0.8c compatible.
- 4-Axis support
- 2 x End stops for each axis
- Spindle enable and direction
- Uses removable Pololu A4988 compatible stepper drivers.
- Jumpers to set the Micro-Stepping for the stepper drivers.
- Stepper Motors can be connected with 4 pin molex connectors or soldered in place.
- Runs on 12-36V DC.
Arduino Pin Assignments
- 1 x 3D Printer Expansion Board
NOTE: The A4988 drivers are NOT included.
GRBL shield V3 4 Axis
- Brand: Generic
- Product Code: GBRL-SHIELD
R125.00 (Inc Tax: R143.75)