NEO M8N GPS
- Product Code: NEO-M8N-USB
|Centurion||In Stock||C88 - UL090|
R269.00 (price excl. VAT)
NEO M8N GPS
The ATGM336H-5N module is a small family of high performance BDS/GNSS constellation positioning and navigation modules. This series of products are in a micro module, fourth generation low power single chip AT6558 based on GNSS SOC, which supports a variety of satellite navigation systems, including China BDS (Beidou navigation satellite system), the American GPS, the Russian GLONASS, European GALILEO, Japan QZSS and SBAS satellite augmentation system (WAAS, EGNOS, GAGAN MSAS). The AT6558 is a real sense Liuhe multimode satellite navigation chip, including 32 tracking channel. The GNSS signal can receive six satellite navigation system, and realize the joint positioning, navigation and timing. ATGM336H-5N has the advantages of high sensitivity, low power consumption and low cost. It is suitable for vehicle navigation, handheld positioning and wearable devices. It can directly replace the Ublox MAX module.
The ATGM332D-5N series module uses the UART as the main output channel and outputs it according to the protocol format of NMEA0183. For details, please refer to "CASIC Multimode Satellite Navigation Receiver Protocol Specification".
- Excellent positioning navigation, support BDS / GPS / GLONASS satellite navigation system single system positioning, and any combination of multi-system joint positioning, and support QZSS and SBAS system
- Support for A-GNSS
- Cold start capture sensitivity: -148dBm
- Tracking sensitivity: -162dBm
- Positioning accuracy: 2.5 meters (CEP50, open ground)
- First time: 32 seconds
- Low power consumption: continuous operation <25mA (@ 3.3V)
- Built-in antenna detection and antenna short circuit protection
Assisted GNSS (Assisted GNSS, AGNSS):
ATGM332D-5N series modules all support the auxiliary GNSS (AGNSS) function. AGNSS can provide the receiver with the necessary auxiliary information, such as text, rough location and time. Whether in strong or weak signal environments, this information can significantly shorten the first positioning time.
- 1 X ATGM332D-5N GPS Module
- 1 X IPX interface active antenna
- 1 X SMA socket
- 1 X 5-pin Header