MPLAB Snap Debugger/Programmer for Atmel and Microchip
The MPLAB® Snap In-Circuit Debugger/Programmer allows affordable, fast and easy debugging and programming of PIC®, dsPIC®, AVR and SAM flash MCUs and MPUs, using the powerful graphical user interface of MPLAB X Integrated Development Environment (IDE) version 5.05 or later. The MPLAB Snap can be connected to a computer using a High-Speed USB 2.0 interface and can be connected to the target via an 8-pin Single In-Line (SIL) connector. The connector uses two device I/O pins and the reset line to implement in-circuit debugging and In-Circuit Serial Programming™ (ICSP™). It has all the speed and features entry-level users need to quickly debug their prototype.
The MPLAB Snap programs fast, with a powerful 32-bit 300MHz SAM E70 MCU for quicker debug iterations. Along with a wide target voltage, the MPLAB Snap supports advanced interfaces such as 4-wire JTAG and Serial Wire Debug with streaming data gateway, while being backward compatible for demo boards, headers and target systems using 2-wire JTAG and ICSP.
- An 8-pin SIL programming connector and the option to use various interfaces
- Connects to computer via high-speed USB 2.0 (480) cable
- Fast and easy debugging and programming
- Program devices using MPLAB X IDE or MPLAB IPE
- Support target supply voltage ranges between 1.2V to 5.5V
- Product Page
- MPLAB Snap In-Circuit Debugger Information Sheet
- ETN-36 MPLAB Snap AVR Interface Modification
- Product Summery
- MPLAB X IDE
- 1 x MPLAB Snap Debugger/Programmer
MPLAB Snap Programmer for Atmel and Microchip
- Brand: Microchip
- Product Code: PG164100
We ship free of charge between branches to complete your order.
R298.00 (Inc Tax: R342.70)