Pixy CMUcam5 V1
Arduino- and Raspberry Pi-compatible, the Pixy CMUcam5 Camera Sensor succeeds where many other imaging sensors generally fail, because it is usually very difficult to use this kind of sensor with a simple Arduino board type processor without it becoming completely saturated.
The principle behind this camera sensor is simple, it detects only the images you really need, then sends the corresponding data to your processor via 6 different channels: UART, SPI, I2C, USB, analogue and digital!
How does this smart camera sensor detect these images? By recognising their colour! It can detect and record up to 7 different colours, numbered from 1 to 7, the first being the default colour. To record the following colours, you simply have to pass the object you want to be recognised in front of the lens (a yellow ball, a pink elephant, etc.) while pressing the button located at the top of the camera – and the colour is recorded!
- Processor: NXP LPC4330, 204 MHz, dual core
- Image sensor: OmniVision OV9715, ¼”, 1280 x 800
- Lens field of view: 75° horizontal, 47° vertical
- Lens type: standard M12 (several other types compatible)
- Consumption: 140 mA typical
- Supply: USB input (5 V) or unregulated input (6–10 V)
- RAM : 264 kB
- Flash: 1 MB
- Available data outputs: UART serial, SPI, I2C, USB, digital, analogue
- Dimensions: 53.34 × 50.8 × 35.56 mm
- Weight: 27 g
- 1 x Pixy CMUcam5 V1
Pixy CMUcam5 V1
- Brand: Sparkfun
- Product Code: SEN-14392
We ship free of charge between branches to complete your order.
R998.00 (Inc Tax: R1,147.70)