OLED Mono 128X32 I2C Graphic Display - Adafruit Original Display
These displays are small, only about 1" diagonal, but very readable due to the high contrast of an OLED display. This display is made of 128x32 individual white OLED pixels, each one is turned on or off by the controller chip. Because the display makes its own light, no backlight is required. This reduces the power required to run the OLED and is why the display has such high contrast; we really like this miniature display for its crispness!
- Color Depth：Monochrome (White)
- Number of Pixels：128 × 32
- Diagonal Screen Size：0.91"
- Interface Type：I2C, 7-bit address 0x3C
- Driver chip: SSD1306
- PCB Size: 20mm x 35mm
- Display area: 7mm x 25mm
- Thickness: 4mm
- Adafruit Product Page
- Adafruit Tutorial and Libraries and example code
- Github Libraries for SSD130B display driver
- 1 x Adafruit OLED Mono 128X32 White - I2C
Adafruit OLED Mono 128X32 White - I2C
- Brand: Adafruit
- Product Code: AF931
- Weight: 0.006kg
We ship free of charge between branches to complete your order.
R325.00 (Inc Tax: R373.75)