0.69 OLED 128x32 Display, I2C, SSD1306
0.69 OLED is the graphic OLED display module made of 96x16 individual white OLED pixels,diagonal is only 0.69 inch.The controller ic SSD1306, communicates via I2C serial interface only, thanks to controller's built-in voltage generation,only a single 3.3V power supply is needed. Because the display makes its own light, no backlight is required. This reduces the power required to run the OLED and is why the display has such high contrast, extremely wide viewing angle and extremely operating temperature. The fpc is the soldering type, no need connector. Just solder the FPC on your PCB directly.
It's easily controlled by MCU such as 8051, PIC, AVR, ARDUINO, ARM and Raspberry Pi. It can be used in any embedded systems, industrial device, security, medical and hand-held device.
- Gross Weight (kg): 0.0200
- Display Format: 128x32 Dots
- Interface: I2C
- IC or Equivalent: SSD1306
- Appearance: White on Black
- Diagonal Size: 0.69“
- Connection: FPC-Soldering
- Visual Area: 19.26x5.18mm
- Dot (Pixel) Size: 0.16x0.18mm
- Dot (Pixel) Pitch: 0.18x0.20mm
- Viewing Angle Range: Free
- Brightness(Typ): 150cd/m2
- Power Supply(Typ): 2.8V
- Supply Current for LCM(Max): No
- Operating Temperature: -40℃~70℃
- Storage Temperature: -40℃~80℃
| Pin No.
- 1 X 0.69 OLED 128x32 Display, I2C, SSD1306