Stack HAT for Pi
- Brand: Waveshare
- Product Code: W15799
R185.00 (price excl. VAT)
Stack HAT for Pi
This is an I/O expansion kit designed for Raspberry Pi, which provides 5 sets of 2x20 pinheaders, that means a handy way to "stack" multiple HATs together, and use them as a specific combination in your project.
- Standard Raspberry Pi connectivity, directly pluggable OR through ribbon cable
- 5 sets of 2x20 pinheaders, connect multi HATs together
- USB external power port, provides enough power supply for multi HATs
- Clear and descriptive pin labels for easy use
- Reserved jumper pads on the bottom side, pin connections are changeable by soldering, to avoid pin conflicts
- 1 X Stack HAT
- 1 X Ribbon cable 40PIN
- 1 X 2x20 male pinheader
- 1 X RPi screws pack (4pcs)
Battery Holder 9V with switch
This is a 9V battery pack with on/off switch and a pre-attached 5.5mm/2.1mm barrel plug. Use this to battery-power your Arduino (or other electronic projects) - it's r..
Luminous Intensity: 10 - 15 mcd
Viewing Angle: 25 Deg.
Dominant Wavelength: 640 nm
Spectrum Radiation Bandwidth: 25 nm
Forward Voltage: 1.8 - 2.6
Recommended Working Current: 20mA (at 2.2..
DC Brushless fan 50x50mm
This is a smaller 50x50x10mm fan. The fan has a DC brushless motor, with an operating voltage of 12V, and is rated at 190mA. Keeping the temperature down in your project ca..
Analog Rotation Sensor V2
This Rotation Sensor V2 is arduino compatible and can be rotated upto 300-degree. It is based on the potentiometer. With the Arduino IO expansion board, in combination, it..
A rotary or "shaft" encoder is an angular measuring device. It is used to precisely measure rotation of motors or to create wheel controllers (knobs) that can turn infinitely (with n..