NodeMCU Motor Shield - L298D Chipset
- Product Code: NFLOOR
- Location: X053 / M17
- Availability: In Stock
NodeMCU Motor shield
This is the first motor shield for ESP8266 based on ESP-12E. It is very convenient and cheap to DIY a WiFi RC smart car.
- Extend the output ports for ESP-12 DEVKIT: SPI, UART, GPIO, AI and 3.3V power interface
- Extend 2-ways motor, then can directly drive 2-ways motor
- Design a power switch
- Driven chip: L293D
- Voltage for motor: 4.5V-36V
- Voltage for ESP control board: 4.5V-9V
- Disparate the power of ESP board andmotor for avoiding the interference. In our experiments, for convenience, a shortcut module is used to connect VIN and VM for the power of ESP board and motor.
Mini Node MCU ESP8266
ESP8266 is a very popular WiFi enabled microcontroller. Thanks to very attractive price and huge possibilities quickly became a very popular choice - especially in domain of h..
Weight Sensor Module
Weight Sensor Module is based on HX711, which is a precision 24-bit analog-to-digital convertor designed for weight scale and industrial control applications to interface direc..
XBee Pro 63mW PCB Antenna - Series 2B
This is the XBee XBP24-BZ7PIT-004 module from Digi. The new Series 2B improves upon the power output and data protocol of the Pro Series2. Series 2B modules al..
ESP-01 ESP8266 Wifi Board + Antenna
This WiFi serial transceiver module is based on the ESP8266 chipset. The ESP8266 modules offer a very cheap way to expand microcontroller projects with Internet ..
Adopted with an international advanced Realtek RTL8188CTV chip from Taiwan, W5 is a low cost, high linear output power, 150M USB wireless card module. W5 is not only in accord with IEEE802..