Sensor Distance 10cm (Sharp digital GP2Y0D810Z0F)
The Sharp GP2Y0D810Z0F sensor with Pololu breakout is one of the smallest and fastest distance sensors, This tiny carrier board for these sensors includes all of the external components required to make them work. With a sample rate of almost 400 Hz and a sensing distance from 2 to 10cm
How Does The Sensor Work?
- In setup mode (no object detected) the output is as shown in the graph below.
- As soon as the object moves in range of 2 to 10cm the rising edge change accordingly.
- Maximum range : 10cm
- Minimum range : 2cm
- Operating voltage: 2.7 V to 6.2 V
- Average current consumption: 5 mA (typical)
- Output type: digital voltage
A red LED on the back of the PCB lights when the output is low, indicating that the sensor is detecting something. With the LED in the circuit, the low output signal will be around 1 V. If so desired, you can disable this LED by cutting the trace between it and the OUT pin where it is marked on the silkscreen or by desoldering the LED, in which case the low voltage will be below 0.6V.
- 1 x Distance Sensor - Sharp 10cm
Distance Sensor - Sharp 10cm
- Brand: Pololu Electronics
- Product Code: 1134
We ship free of charge between branches to complete your order.
R120.00 (Inc Tax: R138.00)