Pololu 5V 500mA Regulator Vin = 5.1-36V
The D24V5Fx family of buck (step-down) voltage regulators generates lower output voltages from input voltages as high as 36 V. They are switching regulators (also called switched-mode power supplies (SMPS) or DC-to-DC converters) and have a typical efficiency between 80% to 93%, which is much more efficient than linear voltage regulators, especially when the difference between the input and output voltage is large. These regulators have a power-save mode that activates at light loads and a low quiescent (no load) current draw, which make them well suited for low-power applications that are run from a battery. The regulators feature short-circuit/over-current protection, and thermal shutdown helps prevent damage from overheating. The boards do NOT have reverse-voltage protection.
- Minimum Operating Voltage: 5.1V (For small loads; this voltage rises approximately linearly up to 5.6 V at 500 mA output.)
- Maximum Operating Voltage: 36V
- Maximum Output Current: 500mA
- Output Voltage: 5V
- No Reverse Voltage Protection
- Maximum Quiescent Current: 0.2mA (While enabled (SHDN = HIGH) with no load; while disabled it is proportional to the input voltage (360 μA when the input is 36 V).)
- 1 X Pololu 5V 500mA Regulator Vin = 5.1-36V
- 2 X 4 Pin Header
Pololu, Buck Regulator, Vin 5.1-36, Vout 5V 0.5A
- Brand: Pololu Electronics
- Product Code: 2843
We ship free of charge between branches to complete your order.
R75.00 (Inc Tax: R86.25)