GD460 Thermal Conductive Paste, Silver, Syringe 30g
GD460 is a high performance thermal compound and contains 50% Metal Oxide and offers level 2 W/M-K thermal conductivity.
- Thermal Conductivity Level: 2 W/M-K (see datasheet)
- Max Operating Temperature: 200 Degrees Celsius
- Volume: 30g Syringe
- Visual Color: Silver
- Corrosion: Non-corrosive
- Storage: Room Temperature
- Metal Oxide Compounds: 50%
- Polydimethylsiloxane: 40%
- Carbon Compounds: 10%
Compare Thermal Pastes
W/M-K stands for Watts per meter-Kelvin. It's also known as 'k Value'. The comparison of thermal conductivity can be measured by the 'k' value. If a material has a k value of 1, it means a 1m cube of material will transfer heat at a rate of 1 watt for every degree of temperature difference between opposite faces. Thus the higher the W/M-K or k value the more effective the Thermal compound is.
- 1 x GD460 Thermal Conductive Paste - Syringe 30g
- 1 x Plastic Thermal Paste Scraper
GD460 Thermal Conductive Paste Silver, Syringe 30g, Thermal Conduct 2.0 W/M-K
- Product Code: GD460-SY30
We ship free of charge between branches to complete your order.
R28.00 (Inc Tax: R32.20)