Radar Sensor 12V
The Radar Sensor 12V uses a similar microwave module as the RCWL-0516 Microwave Radar Sensor.
According to the Doppler effect, the activities of the surrounding environment sensor body. When a person or object enters the sensing range of activities, the switch will automatically be energized until a stationary state or leave the range of the sensor, and then automatically power off. With light control function, by default the module only works at night or under low light, normal daylight or ambient light is relatively strong and in test cases, the module does not work properly.
The sensor partially penetrates non-metallic materials such as glass, wood, plastic, and may also penetrate walls which are less than 15cm thick.
- Power supply: DC12V
- Load type: incandescent, energy saving lamps, LED light source (any lamps)
- Load power: DC 12V 10A
- Delay Time: 5 seconds to 200 seconds
- Sensing Range: 4-8 meters
- Induction angle: 180o * 360o
- Dimensions: 60 * 43 * 24mm
- Live installation is not recommended as well as live adjustment as the switch can be damaged
- Prohibits the use of ultra-load power
- When the wall thickness is less than 15cm, the switch may detect motion/objects on the other side which could cause interference
- Avoid having the Radar sensor module near any devices that may cause electromagnetic interference
- Initially powered on, the sensor will automatically switch point lights. Ensure free movement within the sensing range for objects, if there is activity around the object, the switch will always remain in an on state
- 1 x Radar Sensor 12V
Radar Sensor 12V
- Brand: Generic
- Product Code: RADAR-12V
- Weight: 0.365kg
- Product Status : Active
|Bulk Location||No Stock|
We ship free of charge between branches to complete your order.
R125.00 (Inc Tax: R143.75)