The TLV3501 is a single-channel high-speed push-pull output comparator with a delay time of 4.5ns and a supply voltage: + 2.7V to + 5.5V. With an input common-mode range beyond the swing input, it is ideal for low-voltage applications. output can directly drive CMOS or TTL logic. This module can reshape a wide voltage range periodic signal. It can be used as a front-end conditioning module for time-domain measurements such as frequency and phase difference.
Without threshold setting, the sine wave, square wave and triangular wave can be transformed into square wave, which can be used easily without debugging.
- Number of Channels: 1
- Output Type: Push-pull
- Propagation Delay Time (µs): 0.0045
- Supply voltage: 2.7-5VDC
- Input Voltage: 8-1000mV (effective value)
- Output Level: rail output for rail, can drive directly TTL / CMOS level
- Input Frequency: 1Hz - 120 MHz, Min.1Hz
- Interface Shape: SMA female head (external screw hole)
- Input Impedance: 20 K ohm
- Dimensions: 33 x 25 x 11.8mm
- Weight: 7g
- 1 x RF Comparator
- Brand: Generic
- Product Code: RF-TLV3501
We ship free of charge between branches to complete your order.
R265.00 (Inc Tax: R304.75)