SHT20 Temperature & Humidity Module 3.3V
The SHT20 is a low-cost, easy to use, highly accurate, digital humidity and temperature sensor. This sensor is ideal for environmental sensing and data logging and perfect for a weather stations or humidor control systems. All you need is two lines for I2C communication and you’ll have relative humidity readings and very accurate temperature readings.
There are only four pins that need to be hooked up in order to start using this sensor in a project. One for VCC, one for GND, and two data lines for I2C communication. This breakout board has built in 4.7k pull up resistors for I2C communications. If you’re hooking up multiple I2C devices on the same bus, you may want to disable these resistors.
- Supply Voltage: 1.5 ~ 3.6V
- Humidity Measuring Range: 0 ~ 100%RH
- Temperature Range: -40°C ~ +105°C
- Maximum Power Consumption: 2.7uW (I2C communication)
- Humidity Accuracy Range: 10% RH ~ 95% RH
- Humidity Hysteresis: ±1% RH
- Measurement Time: 50ms
- The Annual Shift: -0.5% RH / year
- Response time: 5s
- Accuracy: ±3 %RH
- Storage Temperature: -40°C ~ +125°C
- Working Humidity Range: 0 ~ 100% RH
- Working Temperature Range: -40°C ~ +105°C
- Dimensions: 15.6 x 15.6mm
- Net Weight: 2g
- 1 x SHT20 Temperature & Humidity Module 3.3V
SHT20 Temp & Hum Module 3.3V
- Brand: Generic
- Product Code: SHT20-MOD
We ship free of charge between branches to complete your order.
R58.00 (Inc Tax: R66.70)